McCord Hospital has a 106 bed inpatient facility, three operating theatres, a day surgery, an outpatient department seeing an average of 15,000 per month, support services such as pharmcy, laboratory and X-Ray, and a comprehensive HIV programme.
The Main Hospital provides comprehensive, patient-centred care to Durban and surrounding areas. The management team and professionally trained staff take great pride in providing care, hope and excellent medical care to their patients.
Click here to download the McCord Hospital General Services Flyer.
Click here to read testimonials from McCord patients.
To contact the main hospital please email email@example.com or phone 031 268 5700.
- General Surgical
- Day Surgery Ward (male circumcision, endoscopy, colposcopy etc)
- Maternity services
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology (including cataracts)
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- High Care Units
- Palliative Care
- General Outpatient Care
- Trauma and Emergency
- Diabetic Clinic
- Psychology Clinic
- Social Work Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Chronic and Acute Ambulatory Care
- Surgical and Medical Day Care Services
- Comprehensive HIV care through Sinikithemba Clinic
- Injury on Duty Clinic
- Radiology with Ultrasound
- Pastoral Care
- Infection Control and Quality Assurance